You must have an access to the Calimero console to interact with Indexer.
To be able to call Indexer API you must set few parameters:
- Authorization token
Endpoint is constructed from multiple parts:
- networkId: can be either testnet (with suffix: -calimero-testnet) or mainnet (with suffix:-calimero)
- shardId: unique identifier of your shard. Consist of user defined shard name and network suffix. All parts are required.
You can find it directly in the Console.
You must be authorised in order to fetch data. Use existing token or create a new one through the Console UI.
- Login in Calimero Console.
- Select the same shard as set in the previous step.
- Select Security tab from side menu and open Token page.
- On the Token page find "Create a new token" action and generate a new token.
Authorization token must be provided in header:
Indexer API schema is available here
Url parameters networkId: testnet shardId: test-calimero-testnet (don’t forget to include complete shard id)
Any request to the indexer endpoint must include an
Authorization header. The value is the token generated in the previous step.
Body: A GraphQL query
Response Status 200 is returned if the API call is correct.
Login to https://studio.apollographql.com/ and create a new project. Open Explorer and set configuration details as mentioned above:
- endpoint and authorization token
Set Configuration Data